- Die Forging We manufacture pressed and hammered die forged products up to 20kg. In addition, we employ techniques ranging from heat treatments such as hardening, normalizing and annealing, to shot blasting and to machining.
- Engine Valves Along with leading engine valve makers in Japan, we manufacture products at our facilities with our own original equipment, utilizing the upset forging method.
- Machining / Assembly The strength of our company lies in machining forged parts, especially those of hard to manufacture materials such as stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, super alloys and heat-resistant cast steel. In addition, we conduct press-fitting, riveting, welding and assembly. It is possible to integrate all stages of production, from machining to assembly.
- High-Precision Dies Our company manufactures and designs high precision parts made of tungsten carbide and high strength steel. We can deliver a working tolerance of 1 micrometer.
- Technological Development Aiming at more sophisticated manufacturing, we have taken innovative steps in developing advanced technology and materials, as well as a new manufacturing method. Recently, we have received requests from aircraft manufacturers to produce prototype components.
- Chotan Toyoda
Seisakusho Co., Ltd.
- Nakano Stamping Co., Ltd.